I want to help you become more productive than 99% of people. I'm a full-time Productivity Coach and the author of The Purposeful Planning Method.
🔥Become more productive starting today🔥
Performing at your peak requires clarity about how you are spending your time, focus, and energy each day.
My productivity coaching is designed to help you find clarity, design a plan, and achieve your goals. We do that by determining your top priorities each day.
As you likely know, priorities are simply areas of your life that are important and meaningful to you. Priorities include projects you’re focusing on at work or home, activities you want to do, or relationships you want to nurture.
Productivity coaching is a form of one-on-one coaching designed to help you:
✔️Clarify where you should focus your time and energy each day.
✔️Organize your thoughts and ideas.
✔️Reclaim control of your time.
✔️Stop feeling overwhelmed.
✔️Clarify your short and long term goals.
✔️Adopt the habits of your best self.
✔️Find more time to do the things you want to do.
You’re a good match for my Productivity Coaching if you can see yourself in most of the items below.
✔️Your ambitious and driven to seek ways to improve.
✔️You see the value in having someone supporting your effort and excited for your success.
✔️You’re willing to share feedback about your successes and struggles.
✔️You’re open-minded and enjoy learning new ways to do things.
✔️You want to make progress on projects that are important to you.
✔️You’re excited to invite new results into your life.
Use code: MATTEASTWEEK for a free week of coaching
My coach.me profile: https://www.coach.me/MattEast?ref=jRZMR
My website: https://www.matt-east.com/
Why Hire Matt:
1. I'm a full-time productivity coach. This is 100% of my professional focus, which means I’m very dedicated to your success. Most coaches are part-time.
2. I’ve been a Productivity Coach for nearly three years, so I have a wide breadth of experience and have successfully worked with a wide range of clients.
3. Before becoming a Productivity Coach, I was a Vice President at a fast-growing SaaS company for nearly a decade. I saw the company grow from 5 employees to nearly 500. The company I worked for had a successful exit. For my clients, this experience often bleeds over into my coaching of entrepreneurs and business professionals and allows me to offer helpful insight into their business and career trajectory.
4. I’m super productive. I’ve written multiple books, host two popular podcasts, run a profitable and growing business, exercise daily (I’ve run a 50-mile race and lots of 50k’s), traveled all over the world, and I’m very happily married. I mention these things because it’s important you hire a coach with real-world experience who is succeeding in their own life.
5. I’m often highlighted as “one of the world’s top productivity experts”. If you’re going to invest in a productivity coach, why not work with a coach who is fully invested in the coaching experience?
Let's do it!